Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Brief Yet Transformative Life of Wheatgrass


I am not fond of Earth Day. It just isn't festive enough for me. Instead of celebrating the beauty of the planet and the renewal of spring, we are shown how to calculate our carbon footprints. There are stories of those whose footprints are lighter than most, giving energy from their solar panels back to the grid and eating exclusively from their gardens. There is a faint scolding in the air. Still I wanted to do something green especially since I didn't really celebrate the equinox.

So I decided to photograph this little wheatgrass plant, one picture a day. It grows very quickly and looks a little different every day. When it is finally over, perhaps I will gather all the images together in one post.

Happy Earth Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.