Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Autumn Blues

A little autumn light pierces the blue.

Although I have not been posting as often as usual, I have been working. The results have not been very blog worthy. My color printing has been slow going. Film does not have the instant gratification of digital. I am waiting to finish a roll that has what I hope to be some really cool pictures. There is some light I want to photograph that only hits at 10 am on Bedford Avenue. I haven't managed to get there at the right time.


I have also been playing with images that I accidentally printed over other images (ink jet prints here).


I am not sure if these are really more than just experiments. I don't want to go to deeply into a weird Joseph Cornell place, or even worse, descend into kitsch.

Hopefully things will get better soon.

1 comment:

Jess Ruliffson said...

these are fabulous, love the photo of the mysterious sign on the sidewalk and the second piece is really cool! Emma's looking saucy too.