Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Frog Blogging

Things are still a little slow. I did some photos with my view camera last weekend but I will not know if it worked out until Friday. Meanwhile, I thought I would indulge myself in a little pet blogging. Traditionally, cats are the subject of this form of cuteness, and I have two cats who would make excellent subjects. But I think amphibians are sorely neglected when it comes to blogging.

Crogunk (named for a Pokemon) came into our home about a year ago at the end of school. I do not know what I was thinking when I said yes to adopting one of the frogs from Science class. Maybe I thought it would teach the young son responsibility. In fact, it just gave me another creature to care for. But Crogunk is a fine frog with a zen personality and very cute in its own way.


We are not sure if Crogunk is a boy or a girl. I say girl, because why not?
She isn't going to argue with me.


She often stares outside her tank, I wonder what she sees, what does she think of us, of the world on the other side of the plastic wall.





No comments: