Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Parcours


I was working with just two traceurs on this last round of photos. It gave me a chance to consider what I want to show in these images. The picture above has a tension that I like as well as some implied motion.







I am less excited by these more classic images, although I like the three of them together.

And I am trying to decide how much blur I can get away with.

I really like the shadow falling below the jumping traceur, but I am worried that nothing is in focus. I like to have one relatively sharp spot in the image.

This one is a little sharper but seems more conventional. It doesn't seem so obvious with these pretty little images on line. The blur on the black and white prints is more apparent.

I will print more images from this day when I have printed them.

No comments: