Friday, October 10, 2008

Experimenting With the Hanging Sculpture



I had planned on posting other pictures today. Then one of my friends said it would be cool if I added one of my parcours jumpers to my hanging sculpture. So I tried it.

The effect is not quite what I imagined. Maybe the jumper needs to be bigger in the image. I think that it doesn't really work with the abstract forms though. Well it was worth a try.

I should have the other pictures posted over the weekend and I will return to my original plan with the hanging sculpture.




Updated entry...The morning light shone through the window where the transparencies are hanging.


It projected images of the transparencies onto the thin curtain in front of the window. It is sort of like a slide projector. I am pondering the possibilities...

No comments: