Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Street Art Plants, Poppies


Months ago, I made some cuttings for another round of street art. I had left them in the window of the Belle Helene's room, since she closes her door against marauding cats. I forgot about them and they got wild. So finally I gathered up what makeshift pots I had and got to work.
 

I am working on crocheting hangers. It does not take long, but I do not often have the time to sit and crochet, so it is dragging on a little.
 

So far I have three plants ready to go. 

The garden is humming along, the big news is that the poppies have finally bloomed.
 

They are very dainty and have a tendency to wander off over the edge of the garden.


The shell peas were showing so much promise last week, now the plants are turning brown. I do not know if this is just the normal cycle of peas and I missed the harvest, or if something is wrong. Maybe vegetables are a little too ambitious.

2 comments:

Ayesha said...

Thanks for a nice share you have given to us with such an large collection of information. Great work you have done by sharing them to all. simply superb. Photo Recovery

secretsoflifeanddeathblog said...

Sweet poppies!