Thursday, March 15, 2012

Early Spring


The callery pear trees are on the verge of blooming. Once they open, the city will be in a brief intense flurry of white flowers and spring will have officially arrived. It does not seem that we will even have the fluke spring snow.


The forsythia are also close, though I feel that they do not have the usual enthusiasm.


This little tree, probably an apple, has already come out. The trees and plants all seem to be out of sync. Some are all flowery and others are holding back.


I have been working with dream images again and the image I was seeking was at the High Line. I haven't posted the dream picture here, because it is part of a bigger image.


I find the High Line to be a bit precious, but I do like the plant life.
 

This seems like the perfect urban spring image.

No comments: